Thursday, February 11, 2010

A little snuggle...

Dear kids,

Today was an exciting day for me....it was Jenna's last day of school for the week, and the beginning of a 4 day weekend. I AM SO EXCITED! I love having you all home...

We had a nice, simple dinner and then after you each took a bath and got pj's on, we all snuggled on the couch and watched Harold and the Purple Crayon together. We laughed, and I listened to your funny comments...and I loved every moment.

I also realized that in the hundreds of times you have watched that show, I don't think I have ever seen the whole thing through...in fact, I don't think I have watched many of your favorite shows all the way through...and that's something I want to change.

It was a good way to end the day...snuggling close to each of you.

Love, mom