Friday, February 12, 2010

A good man...

Dear kids,

Today we had a great day together. I found a million joyful moments I could write about.

But I wanted to write about an experience that reminded me of extreme joy...and that would be dad.

Tonight, daddy brought home some flowers--one pink, for Jenna, and one red, for me. He sneaked them inside and had Kaden and Spencer go in and sign cards for each of us to wish us a Happy Valentine's Day.

And then he had you boys bring them up to Jenna and I.

I was so touched. I loved that he thought of Jenna too, and that he involved the boys. One thing I love about daddy is that he really wants to teach you each how to be GOOD...but especially for the boys to grow up knowing how to be good and respectful men.

I hope you each know that the most important reason I married your daddy is because he IS a good man...a very good one. I hope you see that in his hard work and dedication...and in the way he plays with you guys...and most importantly, I hope you see it especially in the way he treats me.

Love, mom