Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hide and seek....

Dear kids...

Today we played hide and seek. Daddy started it. I tried to jump in on the fun, and when it was my turn to hide I jumped in the bathtub and pulled the curtain closed.

I was SO proud of my hiding spot.

Until I heard you guys finish counting and come after me. All of you were yelling, "Let's go INVESTIGATORS. Let's find mom!" And just hearing all your cute little voices so excited, with all your funny little comments, trying to find me made me LAUGH SO HARD. I tried to hold it in...I tried to muffle my giggles, I even held my nose so you wouldn't hear me breathe, but I couldn't stop it. I laughed and laughed and laughed...

And when you guys pulled back the shower curtain, you laughed too.

I love you all. I love your giggles. And I love playing hide and seek with you...even if I am a complete giveaway.

Love, mom