Friday, January 15, 2010

Dear baby...

Dear baby,

You have been on my mind so much today...well, lately in general. I am so very aware of you growing inside, and the aches and pains I feel as a part of that. :) But I am also extremely aware of how much you will mean to our family...and how much you already DO mean to us.

I want you to know that YOU ARE LOVED. You are wanted, and you are being prayed for daily by daddy and I...and your brothers and sister. The thing that brings me the most joy today, and as I have thought about how life will change when you enter this world, is that I can see Jenna and Kaden and Spencer ADORING you...loving you...cuddling you...singing songs and playing with you...

And my heart swells to think of all that love, all for you. One special little person.

I do not know what the future holds. Sometimes I wish I did...except that then I think I would be afraid to take another step in life. :) But I do know that you have a very important role in this family. I feel that.

I am excited to meet you...in due time...and to hold your sweet little spirit in my arms as you join the family that is praying you here...

We love you sweet baby.

Love, mom