Monday, January 25, 2010

Blowing kisses

Dear Kids,

Every night when I am ready to leave your room after tucking you in, we have a ritual. You ALWAYS want to blow me out of the room with your kisses.

You kiss your hands and blow the kiss, and I act as though I was hit with 80 mile an hour winds. Obviously over exaggerated, I spin and fall backwards, each kiss and each step getting closer to the door until you blow the final BIG ONE and it blows me right outside the door.

It is something we have done for a while now...and yet, tonight, I just realized that it is something I think I will really, really miss when you don't want to do it anymore.

It's definitely a highlight in my day...and it makes me so happy to make YOU happy.

Good night my little ones. Blowing kisses right back at you.

Love, mom