Friday, March 5, 2010

Glimpses...

Dear sweet boys...

You know, when we found out what we were having, I was stunned. It wasn't that we weren't happy to have another boy...it was more because I just couldn't PICTURE what our family would look like, and be like with so many BOYS! :)

Well, today I caught some glimpses of our future when we babysat 2 of your little friends.




I think in our future we will be seeing...

lots of climbing, chasing, jumping, tackling.

I think we will be hearing...

lots of screaming, laughing, squealing, shouting.

I think you will be friends...good friends...and rivals, seconds later. :) And then you will make up and run away laughing together to find one more place to hang from and explore.

And I also think I will be tired. :)

I am grateful for glimpses...of you sweet boys...and what life will probably be like.

Love you.
MOM