Saturday, March 27, 2010

Activities...

Dear Jenna and Kaden,

Today you had a busy day...a primary activity day AND two birthday parties to attend...

We dropped you both off...on your own...at your own activities...

We spent hours apart while you were with friends, celebrating, eating cake and having fun.

But today, little ones, it hit me.

You are growing up. You no longer need me to linger at your parties and activities the whole time. You can stand your ground and be okay by yourselves...

While there is a sense of sadness in this, knowing you are no longer so little, there is also a sense of pride. I am proud of you both...of who you are. I am proud you are growing and developing and really becoming your own individual people.

It is something truly amazing to me.

I love you both...
love mom