Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools...

Dear kids,

Today was April Fool's day. And boy did we have FUN!


I worked all morning getting stuff ready. For lunch, we started with cupcakes. You guys were THRILLED! Cupcakes? For lunch?! You had no idea that it really was a meatball in a mini cupcake wrapper, topped with piped mashed potatos and a grape tomato on top...

Spencer, do you see your face?? You were less than thrilled that I pulled a fast one on your beloved "cherry". :)

While you were eating (and moaning about) your cupcakes, Kaden asked for a drink. I pulled out some "juice" (which was really jello I had made earlier in the day and put in the fridge with a straw).) Your faces were SO funny! You were shocked that you could sip NOTHING from your cups! I then told you that you were good sports, and since you had played along with my pranks, we would have pizza......a large pita topped with strawberry puree, grated white chocolate, gummy worms in red and green (for the bell peppers), black licorice for olives, and fruit rollup pepperoni.

IT WAS HILARIOUS! :)

I loved tricking you--and being the prankster. Though I am sure you will pay me back many more times in the years to come.

I love you all--and that's no joke! :)

Love, mom